Book a fitting appointment with Donna DeCourcy, and start your journey to comfort with a made to measure Classic Bra. Donna will work with you to ensure that your first bra fits you comfortably and provides you with a support in a shapely and beautiful bra. Generally, a made for you bra will require 3 fittings. The initial consultation will include measurements, wire fitting, explanations of excellent fit, and a look at some of the custom bras Donna makes. Call now: 506-292-7275
An Appreciation of Parents of Children with Special Needs
I wanted to share this. I don't know the author, but it was shared by some Parents whom I respect for Talking the Talk and Walking the Walk in their journey as parents of children with Special Needs. You can find this here as well as other information.
11 Reasons Why Special needs parents rock:
1. Because they never thought that "doing it all" would mean doing this much. But they do it all, and then some.
2. Because they've discovered patience they never knew they had.
3. Because they are willing to do something 10 times, 1,000 times if
that's what it takes for their kids to learn something new.
4. Because they have heard doctors tell them the worst, and they've refused to believe them.
5. Because they have bad days and breakdowns and bawl fests, then they pick ourselves up and keep right on going.
6. Because they manage to get themselves together and out the door
looking pretty damn good. Heck, they even make sweatpants look
7. Because they are strong. Who knew they could be this strong?
8. Because they aren't just parents, wives, husbands, cleaners,
chauffeurs, cooks or men and women who work. They are also physical
therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, teachers,
nurses, researchers, coaches and cheerleaders.
9. Because they
understand their kids better than anyone else does - even if they can't
talk or gesture or look them in the eye. They know. They just know.
10. Because just when it seems like things are going OK, they're
suddenly not, but they deal. They deal even when it seems like their
heads or hearts might explode.
11. Because when they look at
their kids they just see great kids. Not kids with cerebral
palsy/autism/Down syndrome/ADHD/developmental delay/whatever label. ♥